|cular managem_ent order
and you are afraid of the
manager, what would you do?
2. Suppose you have just got married and you are about to work abroad
for three years, how would
you explain it to your newly-married wife?
3. Suppose someone couldn't understand why you didn't arrest Harry,
would you explain to remove
4. Suppose your tenant fails to pay the rent in time, would you throw
5. Suppose you are a very heavy smoker and are anxious to break the
habit, where could you get help?
1. Suppose you found out that your colleague takes bribes, would you
just ignore it?
2. We've given up on him because he is so stubborn. It is pointless to
argue with him.
3. He hit upon a good method to speed up the progress of the
experiment, but opinions differed among
members of the group on it.
4. Today I'm able to square my profession with my interest, which I
wasn't able to do before.
5. The ability to visually distinguish between red and green is
essential to becoming a driver.
6. The team consisted of seven people who met on a regular basis to
share their information with each
1 ．A 2. D 3．C 4.B 5．B 6. D 7．A 8.C 9.C 10.A
11 ．B 12.D 13.B 14.A 15．C 16.D 17.B 18.C 19.D 20.B
Typically there are two kinds of people who choose to live alone on
purpose. The first group of people
is artists. They believe in the inspiration in solitude. One of my
friends is a writer. He enjoys the time
when he is alone because he can stay up late to read and, above all,
concentrate on his writing without
fear of being interrupted by others. On his wall he posts a quotat