1.F 2.J 3.G 4.D 5.M 6.A 7.K 8.C 9.O 10.H
1. constant 2. enormous 3. blood 4. intense 5. work6. economic 7.
international 8. personal 9. external 10.military
1. multicolored 2. multicultural 3. multimedia 4. multinational
5.multidimensional 6. multimillion 7. multiparty 8.
1. semi-permanent 2. semi-final 3. semi-automatic 4. semi-detached
5. semi-darkness 6. semi-official 7. semi-skilled 8. semi-retired
No matter how high your IQ is, your view is limited by the
experience you have had and so you should learn to incorporate the
useful perspectives of others.
2. 这个游戏无比有趣，她们谁也没有留神到时间滴流逝。(Use inverted
order of "so... that...";take note of)
So interesting was the game that none of them took note of the
passage of time.
I've been sorting through these old documents to see which are
useful and which can be thrown away.
4. 跟着年纪越来越大，你应该考虑将来滴规划。(reflect on)
As you get older you should reflect on future plans.
5. 她在上演中滴亮相几乎是个惊动。(nothing less than)
His appearance in the show was nothing less than a sensation.
6. 她们每个月都从工资中留出一笔钱，用于孩子未来得教育。(set aside)
Every month they set aside a particular amount of money from their
salary for the sake of their kid's education in the future.
1. No matter how promising your situation, or how creative you can
be, hard work is always essential to your success.
2. So strong are his first impressions that someti